::Playlist::

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Exam Time

Ok...yesterday I just wrote my Income Tax Planning final and honestly, I don't know how I did. That was my second final that I wrote being in the state that I had no idea what the heck I did during the past 13 weeks.

As for today, I spent 3 HOURS shopping for something to wear for tonight. And all I ended up buying was a top, a knit-crochet cardigan-like, earrings, necklace and a matching bracelets. This should TOTALLY be recorded on my Hall of Fame for Most Spent Hours on Clothes-Shopping. *rolls eyes*

Anyways, tonight I had dinner with BD at Ben's Wick (at Parliament and Gerrard). The food wasn't bad. But if you ask if I would go there again?? Answer: No. The atmosphere isn't really my style. Their Jerk Chicken wasn't spicy. Vinaigrette was more SWEET than sour. Yeah...that pretty much sums it up.


Pretty Pretty Smile

Goofing Off
L -R: DQ, Chez Moi & Tip

After tonight, my life will be dedicated to strictly studying, studying, and some more studying. It really SUX to be a student. But I will do what I gotta do. (this line sounds SO familiar...oh right, I used it today. Ha.)
Prays: Please let me sleep early tonight?!?!?! Sleeping at 6am and waking near noon isn't fun.