::Playlist::

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Super GREAT Day!!

Ok...so I felt pretty shitty after handing in my STAT final to the Prof. The shittiness started this morning when I slept at 5:07am (last time I checked the time) and woke up at 9:29; my next door neighbour hammering some DUDD; picking up my GBC bursary hoping to get the MAX amount, instead I got a pity $200; blanking out on 2 "probability"questions both worth 12 & 13 marks. Yeah...I did have a shitty day after all.

But as the day is coming to its end, I received AWESOME news via email. Ever since May 17 of 2004 up until today...my worries are all OVER!! I got back...YES!! I FINALLY got back my "endlessluv42" YM ID. So, you're reading this and thinking, "Ok, Jen. It's only a YM ID. What's teh big deal??" You see, how I lost this account was become SOME hacker-loser took over my account, changed ALL info and therefore I wasn't able to claim it back. But up until TODAY, I got it back and it's MINES. *laughs evilly*

Just wanted to share a piece of happy news (when was the last time I had happy news to share?!?!). Anyways, gotta get back to some quick studying on Accounting. As I have 2 exams tomorrow...great. Not. Well, I suppose the good point here is if I write the last exam tomorrow, I am exam-free!! The negative point here is...can I wake up in time to write the first one?!?!?! *gasps*


Jai Ne~~!!