::Playlist::

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

More Sleep//Jewelery-Making Craze

Dah!! What is wrong with KaiMow?? The entire night she's constantly maowing like she wants attention. Therefore, I didn't get a lot of sleep, because of this little rascal. I went to bed at a little passed 2am, woke up at 4:14am, 8:29am, 9:10am, and finally 9:40am. All these times I woke up because of her!!

**********************

Last night, my mom was watching The Link on the laptop and my bro was hogging the PC in the Living Room. That is why I could not compose an entry.

As I had mentioned, my mom was watching The Link from about a little passed 8pm until 1 something a.m. The entire time I was either watching the drama with her or I was reading "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas."

**********************
Still waiting for my package of Ghirardelli chocolates. I hope that it should arrive any time this week. Otherwise, I'm gonna be in a fussy mood. Haha...well, maybe not fussy. Gee, everytime I want to type out "fussy" I end up wanting to type "fuzzy." So, *weird*!!

Well, I just realize that I bought so many Ghirardelli chocolates...like 200pcs. Hoping to use them as my "Care Package" stuffers. But, it's like 01.03.07 and I have yet to receive them. What is going on??

Going to Loomis & ArtonZ today just before work. Planning to pick up some more of those head pins and see what else that I need to do the job. Kind of getting hungry already...so I might just hit over to Chinatown Center and grab a bite or something...