::Playlist::

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quote: Friendship & Love

"Friendship does not end with distance."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“To the world you are one person, to one person you are the world”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“A friend is an ear to listen, a hand to hold, a shoulder to cry on and a heart to feel”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Tears are words the heart cant express”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will”




~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"There is no difference between a wise man and a fool when they fall in love"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that is everything"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruit"



**Credits: Cool n Smart