::Playlist::

Saturday, September 13, 2008

REVIEW: Legend of the Demigods 搜神傳


Just finished watching this series. And I must say that it reminds me of watching Gods of Honour 封神榜 and Journey to the West 西遊記. Esp. there was a line that Benny said was TOTALLY from 西遊記!!

The storyline was just ok for me. The ending 2-3 episodes are definitely called for to watch. The drama started ok and near the middle, I got a little restless.

I don't like Linda Chung too much, so maybe that is part of the reason of me being restless. There were parts that she annoyed me and parts that she was just ok for me to watch.

Sunny Chan was ok in this series. The only part that he really got me was his acting skills when he just got married to Ho Choi Mui. The gestures and the speech was just...*gasp*.

Now, as for Benny...I must say I enjoyed watching him in this series. He made the drama less boring because of his presence. His snorting laughing is just so funny...that it reminded me of 豬八戒 *teehee...* Some may say that his acting is over the board. For me, I thought it was called for!! =D

Lastly, my favourite Demigod was Belle's character...the bunny. She is just so ADORABLE!! I also like Nancy Wu and Kaira Hui. Both are wonderful to watch.

To conclude, before you decide to watch this series...I must warn you that there are scenes that can FREAK the hell outta you. YOU HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED!!